COVID-19 Services & Advice
COVID-19 has made a huge impact on the way that we live. Over the course of the pandemic, the importance of reliable, accessible testing to screen for the Coronavirus disease has become increasingly apparent and that is why we at H. Lloyd Chemist are now offering COVID-19 Services in London.
The Main Symptoms of Coronavirus:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
What to do if you have symptoms:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- You and anyone you live with should stay at home and not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
- Call NHS 111
Contact us for advice on testing, one of our healthcare professionals will advise you on current requirements.